Here at St Andrews, we work within our Diocesan Policy (please put a hyperlink here to the attached Diocesan Safeguarding Policy) for working with children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We recognise that the care and protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults involved in Church activities is the responsibility of the whole Church. Everyone who participates in the life of the Church has a role to play in promoting a Safer Church for all.
Our commitments are therefore to:
• Promoting a Safer environment and culture
• Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the Church
• Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
• Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons
• Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons
• Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
St Andrews Safeguarding Co-ordinator
Manchester Diocese Safeguarding Officer
0161 828 1451
NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
Childline: 0800 1111
Stop It Now: 0808 100 0900
NAPAC: 0808 801 0331
Samaritans: 116 123
Family Lives: 0808 800 2222
National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
Action On Elder Abuse: 0808 808 8141
9:00 am / Communion Service
10:45 am / Main Service
6:00 pm / Evening Service
ST ANDREWS CHURCH OVER HULTON